The Longest Journey Edit
- The street number visible on the door lintel of the Border House is 4.
- April Ryan escaped her old home at 4am. She was also born in April, the fourth month in the year.
- It's been four years since Charlie went home to see his family.
- Jemein Urthrin says Arcadia has four continents.
- The entry on Jacob McAllen in the NPDArchives has a four-symbol lockout on it.
There are also four -
- Draic Kin in the Two Worlds
- Fragments of the Stone Disk for April to find, left with four magical races (counting the Maerum-Alatien stone as one)
- 'Dragon's Eye' jewels that adorn the Disk
- Crystals needed to awaken the Ancient Shrine of the Maerum
- Alatien folk tales for April to learn
- Tiers of magic wielders (Alchemist, Magician, Artist and Artisan.)
- Zoë's mother died when she was 4. She got Wonkers the same year.
- Wonkers is a 4th generation Watilla.
- Jama was an operative for the EYE for 4 years.
- Gameplay takes place 4 weeks after Christmas.
- During gameplay, Project Alchera is 4 weeks away from launch.
- Damien's office is on the 4th floor of the WATI campus.
- Brian tells April he's been to the "four corners" of Arcadia: "quite literally."
- Four pairs of symbols are used to unlock the gate in the Catacombs.