Version 1.0.7 (17/11/2014)Edit
- Miscellaneous bug and stability fixes
Version 1.0.6 (27/10/2014)Edit
- Exclusive intro and outro by Ragnar Tornquist
- New font
Version 1.0.3 (10/09/2014)Edit
- Fixed a crash on dual-core machines
- Added a configuration tool
- Fixed CDROM detection code. On the Steam version, this allows you to play without loading Steam.
- Fixed a crash in the loading screen
- A number of fixes to font handling for Russian version.
- New default savegame location.
- Setup dialog is now skipped by default
- Vista compatibility:
- sound engine upgrade
- support for multiple user accounts
- runs as restricted user (installation requires admin rights)
- Fixes a crash at the altar in chapter 7.
- Fixes a bug where savegames would not load properly, resulting in closed doors and other ways to get stuck.
- Resolved a Windows 98 compatability issue with save games.
- Fixed a crash related to stick figure animations in the swedish release.
- Fixed a problem with savegames that couldn't be loaded.
- Fixed an issue with the game freezing after loading a savegame.
- When you are saving in the Temple, you will no longer get stuck because of the closed doors.
- Fixed Graphics FX setting in options screen.
- Removed deprecated WBuffer support.
- Removed crash after FMV due to speed-related bug in bink.
- Fixed a pathfinding problem where April could get stuck in a tree.
- Fixed two cases where the game would crash when played without a sound card.
- Prevented another crash that would happen after FMV sequences.
- Fixed a couple of glitches in background sounds.
- Fixed an animation-related crash when loading certain saves.
- In later chapters, when you come back to the market stalls and they are deserted, there will not be voices in the background.
- Fixed a bug that meant the game could get stuck when sitting on the bench and looking at the monkey.
- Fixed a bug that would frequently make the game crash after saving.
- Fixed a bug where an object at the police station got render into an invalid directx memory location.
- Fixed a potential crash in the voice code.
- Fixed a crash related to sounds when saving the game.
- Fixed some sound problems
- Fixed a problem with certain older video-cards where the game locked up when you walk up the stairs to the police-station in Newport